Identity Case# 070317: Suncoast Medical Equipment
Suncoast Medical Equipment had an old ecommerce static site. The owner decided it needed an update.
- Created logo from an old image on owner’s van
- Updated color scheme
- Update web site to a responsive and visually appealing look and feel
- Designed easy to navigate e-commerce site for desktop and mobile devices
- User can browse through each product and their category anywhere at anytime
- Added interactive forms to the site making it easier for users to fill out and send to get answers quickly and efficiently.
Identity Case# 010317: Contimoore Law
Conti Moore Law had an older Flash Website. The owner decided it needed an update.
- Update site to have a more emotional bond with users
- Included team page
- Utilized swipe logic on service page
- Helps mobile users navigate through site
- Linked phone numbers
- Added 24 hour chatline to site
- Added Payeezy to site
Identity Case# 032217: Northstar Career Direction
Northstar Career Direction had tried to build her own site. She turned to me for help. She explained she wanted a site that attracted fashion designer career seekers, but yet would like to have others sign with her for career advice. This was a great start, but her site needed more visual flare.
- Created site with a fashion flare
- Includes a confident look and feel utilizing the colors from supplied logo
- Created custom icons for easy visual cues
- Easy to navigate on desktop and any mobile device.
- Users can browse for job offers with ease and respond to each opportunity
- Created interactive forms for users to fill out with ease